Gabriel Mendelberg | Partner
Gabriel Mendelberg is a founding partner of Wells & Mendelberg PLLC. In his twenty years of legal practice, Mr. Mendelberg has represented a diverse range of corporate, institutional and individual clients.
Previously, Mr. Mendelberg managed his own law firm for almost a decade and was a partner at Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP. Prior to that, Mr. Mendelberg was an associate at Fischbein Badillo Wagner Harding and LaRossa, Mitchell & Ross LP, representing corporations and individuals in high profile and complex cases. Mr. Mendelberg interned for the Honorable David B. Saxe and the United States Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Mendelberg graduated as a Belkin Scholar from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law at Yeshiva University, where he was on the Editorial Board of the Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a concentration in political science and history.
Mr. Mendelberg is admitted to practice law in New York federal and state courts and has appeared in federal and state appellate and trial courts throughout the United States.
- John Galiano, S.A. v. Stallion, Inc., 15 N.Y.3d 75 (2010)
- Indigo Secured High Income Note, Ltd. v. HCI Secured Med. Receivables Special Purpose Corp., 140 A.D.3d 589 (1st Dept. 2016)
- Swain v. Brown, 135 A.D.3d 629 (1st Dept. 2016)
- Shants, Inc. v. Capital One, N.A., 124 A.D.3d 755 (2d Dept. 2015)
- Oriental Buffet & Grill Inc. v. Vornado Gun Hill Rd. LLC, 33 A.D.3d 436 (1st Dept. 2006)
- Backer v. Bouza Falco Co., 28 A.D.3d 503 (2d Dept. 2006)
- Z-Axis Tech Sols., Inc. v. Richmond Capital Group, LLC, 2018 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 26084 (S.D.N.Y. 2018)
- Litchfield Capital, LLC v. BNY Clearing Servs., LLC, 2011 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 120207 (S.D.N.Y. 2011)